We are so grateful to all of our wonderful supporters, every donation makes a difference!
Booking a supermarket delivery? Let us know when to expect it.
• Long life sponge puddings
• UHT milk (Full Fat and Semi Skimmed only please)
• Rice (smaller packets please)
• Sugar (500g packs please)
• Treats for children (chocolates, sweets, crisps etc)
You can donate at the usual supermarket points, or bring donations to our car park (please wear a mask);
Generation Resource Centre
(Behind West Ewell Primary School)
Normal donation drop off times: Monday to Friday 9am – 2pm. We are closed on Bank Holidays.
* Please make sure all donations are sealed, in date and do not contact alcohol*
Can’t get to the shops? You could text to make a small donation, send us a supermarket delivery to the address above, or contact us about sponsoring some fruit & veg!
Details of how to text and donate are here on our website; https://epsomewell.foodbank.org.uk/…/01/28/text-to-donate/
Back to News